Friday, February 1, 2013

Bridging the Gap...



Neither my title nor the theme look new but I want to declare that those are genuine. It might be possible that you find my theme to be coinciding with many other literature. Most likely with a book like John Bunyan’s Pilgrim's progress(Though I have not yet read the book and hope not many things and themes are similar because no way I should be compared such a man) but trust me the title Journey of Faith came to my mind when I first really started writing my journal when Ryan and Aveek(People who shared Christ with me) started telling me about Jesus. I was broken and lost at that time and it was a time of introspection in my life. The word faith was something came to my mind and as I would describe myself helpless that time. But it took a long time to decide about the journey. So bear in mind this journey is part of my life. I will sometime bring stories of my past and other times reflect on present situations and yet sometimes peep towards the progress. Join me in this roller coaster ride of my life as we journey together.
I also write this to inform you that I am very poor in english, specially in grammar therefore you might found multiple errors some time you will find common silly mistakes, feel free to comment to correct me. Also I am not very learned person therefore my writing style is random and very raw. I am a dreamer, a small kid therefore trying to paint a small piece of big picture. But try to understand my ideas which is the most important thing about blogging. I want to communicate messages, so kindly comment so that we keep interacting and travelling together. I don't like to travel alone come join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Will love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis