Friday, January 3, 2014

Travel update 2013 and 2014 plans

Hello Readers,
    I am sorry for not being posting after my last post about such a weird topic and I never came back and told you why I took the break and why this silence.
    So many things took place but the most of the time I was busy with my exams in the month of December. Ok you might ask what exams?, I am doing in my Graduation through correspondence and it should hopefully finish by this year and I will be a graduate after a long wait.
    So last year was really a roller coaster ride but it was fun. So telling you about the journey as lets not forget we are on the journey. I have come closer to God and walked this narrow path only with help of God. But last two months have been most dramatic months for me because a lot of thing was changing and I met a friend from another country who changed my vision. Or lets say pushed me into a new dimension and made me realise that I have potential to do more than I am currently doing. That person made me think a lot more deeper which have really-really made me think about my Calling as well. So here it is a secret, we call this journey a journey of faith, this spiritual journey is bit different from the journeys we take here on earth. You know when we plan a trip we know where we are going, how we are going, what are the expenses, what are the consequence, what are we taking along and many other stuff we know about all things together but when it comes to journey of faith you know the ultimate destination but at current how to walk, where to go, what to do, what to take, how to do, what all we will need nothing is fixed, nothing is visible but you know what this journey is not about me, the traveler is a follower therefore he is bound to follow his Master in all the ways.

    So this journey of faith is very adventurous because you know only one step at a time, it takes lot of courage and patience to be on this journey, but trust me its fun to trust God and to walk after Him. Think of God, He is your Father, He knows everything, He is omniscient, He knows end from the beginning and He can see all things. He knows what you are going to do and what's best for you. But sometimes it becomes very very hard to walk after Him, sometimes frustrating because sometimes He takes you even through the valleys of death, sometimes He brings you to a dead end and you are lost and confused.(But I am always reminded its one step at a time, remember when Moses lead the Israelites from egypt to promise land they hit the Read sea and everyone thought thats dead end(also the egyptian army was coming from other end) and started grumbling but Moses who trusted God knew that “God will make a way” and the red sea was parted).{You can read the story in Exodus 13,14}
    From the day when journey of faith began I have been asking and waiting for God to lead me, this year I strongly believe God is going to make a way and make things new for me. The promise that I think I received this year is
Forget the former things;
   do not dwell on the past.
 See, I am doing a new thing!
   Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
   and streams in the wasteland.” (Isaiah 43:18-19)
Source:mostpato.deviantart.com
And I am excited and thrilled to follow God and its amazing to follow this God and His ways are definitely higher than ours. And I will trust in his promises and specially the one which says:
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart
   and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him,
   and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6 
So it seems to be an exciting year ahead, I am planning to learn a lot, read a lot, write a lot. I don't know if I will publish all of them but sure to keep you updated and share my thoughts.

    So whats your review of 2013 and plans for 2014?

6 comments:

  1. A very happy new year and may all your travel plans are fulfilled :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A happy new year to you as well and wish all the best for your journey as well

      Delete
  2. All the best! May your plans get executed successfully!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year Indrani and I wish the same for you

      Delete
  3. I pray that you see God's Amazing Power and Glory on your Journey of Faith this New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I Will love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis