Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sin! Sin! go away lil’ shushant want to play....


    I really want to do away with Sin.Why Ya? I am sinner and I will be but this sin cause me to stumble and fall down. You make me feel guilty, ashamed and fearful. You take away my peace. You confuse me and you give me unnecessary burden which I don't want to carry at all.Oh! you are like a wound all over my body and I am badly wounded. Ya!  God healed many of them but you know it
itches when a wound drys and like a small boy we again try to fiddle with it and sometimes again it gets infected and get worse. You have been my shadows you keep me from reading the bible. Like a boy  try to run away from medicine, I have ran from the Word of my Lord.Oh! Sin I know with my strength I will entangle myself with my flesh and spirit in it; my pleasure and my joy. The wounds are very fresh and are very visible. Some think I am recovering soon but from inside I know how weak I am. Crying to Abba” Father please help me, deliver from this disease. Oh how you have kept me to enjoy good time with family and friends. How you made me angry and anxious. How you made me commit a series after series betrayal. What a blunder you are? You have made false promises you have kept me in dark. You have chained me made me and made me your slave. You have replaced all Godly and original/good pleasures with counterfeits. How far you will carry me? I feel lost many times and find you directing me in all weird direction. You tell me every new experiment will bring me something I never had before. No matter how much I serve you, you are never satisfied. What do you want from me? Everything almost everything you have taken from me? You have replaced my joy, peace and love with false pleasure, business and hatred.
    Why did I taste you at the first? I regret to be friend with you. I ask you to leave me alone but just as some addict is not able to leave the drugs so am I not able to leave you. I know you are dangerous you can kill me still I follow you like a fool who is determined to do wrong. What on earth will satisfy me that I will turn from you?You are deceiver, a liar, evil, you have no power but you want to make it artificially.I don't want to be with you any more. I find my beloved my Lord Jesus Christ asking me to believe in Him and break all the bondages from you. I know you will try your level best to get me. But my Lord is already victorious over you. He have shed blood on the Cross as a ransom for my sins. He have promised me a new heart and a new Spirit and He will clothe me with His righteousness. You are defeated you ugly sin. You are helpless when my Lover stands besides me and His Spirit dwells in me. I will bow down on my knees and pray to Abba” Father that He will heal me. He promised whoever will keep His commandments will never fall sick. I want to follow the Lord. I am His sheep and I know His voice. He is Yahweh-Rapha-The Lord our Healer and I trust in Him. He is the one the Light who loves me so much. I will learn patience from him, He will give me His peace, Joy and Love. Because He loves me so much. I will forget every hatred I got because of You and I will always praise Him and I will play(Live a free life) with Him..... And then with His might and power again I say Sin! Sin! go away lil’ shushant wants to play...


4 comments:

  1. Most of us want that, if it wasn't for the fear of retribution that we have...

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Richa and yes even I was afraid. But then When I realized Jesus who is Son of God died on cross for me there was no fear left and more than that when He rose back from death and said because I live you shall live ... It gave me eternal hope for life and I am fearless now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushant, It is a stupid question, but I mist ask... Is it you who've written it? ... really?... If yes... way to go buddy. loved every word of it... keep posting and I'll certainly read every word of it with intent.. nothing but love son... God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its funny you call yourself complicated, but yes I have written every single word of the above article and thanks for appreciation. And God bless you too...

    ReplyDelete

I Will love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis